Anatomy of a wig


I'm so clogged that despite your many questions on the subject , I put for ages to dip . But there it is, it's good, I finally integrated : . Wigs right intermediaries
So, I told myself that you do a recap of all the things to know, or buy how it starts , how it would cap a great idea ( I like to self- congratulatory )
.
. So
. wigs
Already you have two kinds of stuff : natural hair (made from human hair , so) , and synthetic ( the most common being the Kanekalon fiber - also called "fiber Japanese " to me it seems ) . Those in human hair are more natural (logical ) can be dyed and topped with heated tools iron type smooth / curling iron , but cost an arm . Those of kanekalon not disgusting level made ​​by cons if you approach a curling iron it will burn (and stink ) , but they have the advantage of being very cheap ( I pay on average € 20 per wig .)
I think wigs high temperature synthetic fibers allow the use of heating devices, but I 've never tested , so I can not really inform you
.

in short , here we will talk about wigs kanekalon

. Anatomy of a wig

the thing with kanekalon is that you can come across wigs more or less natural . I do not know exactly where it is due , as the thickness of the fibers is the same , may be the method of treatment or how it reflects light , but still there is that while some are perfectly credible to others are roasted at 200 meters (like my white wig not even in my dreams I go out with . )
. ! TEAM toupee tavu

no luck , I 'm not able to give you the trick to discern a realistic wig which is less when you buy on the internet ... Actually , I'm going to fluke , by what it is not rotten with photos ebay you can determine the quality of the fibers , it's really a matter of degree and it is not with a resolution of 12 dpi and 42 pixels you can discern . But hey, when you buy a blue wig , yellow or green , I doubt you do it to go to work , and even if you fall on something less realistic hair that will still fit the bill for photo shoots or evening.

that said, if it helps, I noticed that the longer wigs were always those who were the most artificial . Well, already by what objectives to the buttocks is credible means , but also by what the kanekalon is heavier and less flexible than real hair ... So, there is more to the length , the heavier , the more it is steep and sudden movements hair becomes anything but natural . Ultimately, if you really want to tap into the long, curly wigs are still a little more flexible than straight ( not ask me why , I do not know , I just found )


a wig , how it's done ... In fact, once the returned bouzin you see that it is a network of nylon straps that form a perforated cap, on which are sewn hair. It's a little stretch , and on the periphery of the beast there always an elastic with a hook that allows you to adjust the headband . So unless hydrocephalus or jivaroté a standard wig you must go . Anyway not looking , there's no sizes arranged on ebay
.
< / Div>

wigs that I like, are those quilts so Lolita . Simply by what is the two (see the three ) in one. Let me explain: they are formed from a base of short hair that you just clip the long duvets. As a result, you can make you a head sparrow , a mouth manga, and if you have the good fortune to find a wig of the same color as your objectives you can use the extensions clipped on your ponytail ( " pigtail wig " in ebay.com , you'll find them)
. Moi makes me a mane pony
. Magic , yeah
.


? Or it is
Personally I buy them on ebay, but not the french ebay, I queues on the " com. " and I type in English or Asian retailers. So I took my white here , my blue right here , my pale pink in this shop and my lilac here .
to access these shops should you delete languages ​​in your browser. Logically you go to Tools > Options > tab " Content" > Choose the language for displaying pages, and then you delete it. You'll enter a world OPI for $ 7 , you're dreaming.
Well then you 'll figure it out quickly , there is a lot of vendors, and they all more or less the same models ... so good, then I 'll give you the ones I have purchased , but obviously this is not an exhaustive list and you have a lot more interest to compare different Ebay users
.

the annoying thing about wigs is storing. For that one okay, it's still manageable two , but when you get to 4 or 5 is not easy to hang in any corner of the apartment ... It scared the dog, it annoys the guy , it crashed , it takes the dust ... The more practice I think it would have a shelf dedicated to heads with wigs - aligned. Except that it is both ugly and vaguely terrifying. So I keep the small nets in which they are sold, and after each use I carefully folded it. It takes up less space, you have less feel like a row of human scalp and game, and it does not frighten the delicate boy who lives with me
. ( My absolute dream would be to provide me with hunting trophy heads "My Little Pony " ask for it )

Well, once your wig arrived , the idea is still to use . I strongly advise you to buy with a "wig cap" , a kind of hood mesh hole , but for the head. This is particularly ugly, make no mistake , but extremely convenient because it will flatten and keep your hair against your skull , just to avoid too large a thickness between your head and the wig (the main cause of the syndrome of " face acorn " )
. you find the wig caps for less than $ 5 in ebay shops, sometimes they are provided with the same wig. Personally, I advise you to take flesh color to go with clear and black wigs to go with dark wigs.

Well then we agree , should not have done Polytechnique to fuck a wig on his head , the first time I had just made a ponytail and put the thing over , vaguely through . It was average , but 2/3 shots it could still walk . But now that I have found this technique that allows me to do things better, it would be stupid to not make you enjoy
First you much trouble your hair, then you are separated into two and thou tight braids to the end. If you can do braids " glued to the skull " how African braids , it's even better ( but I do not know, so I do not) . You fixed with two elastic
. You take flat nose pliers, you do spend a braid behind your head , and you fixed behind the opposite ear . You do the same on the other side , you find yourself with a kind of crown braid at the back of the skull. Once the braids attached property , you turns elastic (unless they are all stuff ptits rubber , the kind you used to natter horses. These guys are tiny , you can keep ) (but it 's lunch hair)

. you spend your hands in your wig cap , and you place it on your head FROM tHE FRONT. So you put the elastic in the middle of your forehead , then you come in the stall at the back of the head so that it covers well all the little hair and braids.
You then places the elastic behind the ears, you put your hands flat on your face and you draw back the wig cap to the root of your hair. Way, yen not exceeding , everything is pulled back and snug . And you especially the air con . The wig cap is not flattering , I know
.
< / Div>
To place the wig by cons , it is the opposite . Hands in the beast, you first hold back at your neck ( the bulge formed by the braids should help hold ), then you drag your thumbs pulling forward. You hair emerges from the fringe that would be stuck at the front, and you holds the thing .
You position the hair cell by gently pulling on one side, the other forward, to back until you like it and that the lengths are quite equal on both sides. Once that is done , you take a few flat and you fixed grip around the skull
.
< / Div>
wigs sold on ebay often have very long fringes , the blow or you can try to cut you ( personally I tried once and got messed up miserably ) , or you on the side of the cap . Except that the synthetic fiber n'à no shape memory , suddenly your best friend on this one, it's lacquer. You vaporize well in the area to thoroughly comb and dry you still holding the wick in the position you want to give him.
to return to the original hairstyle , simply brush a little to remove the lacquer.

Both than done, when you brush your wig , it's not bad to do with a rather soft brush I used in a boar bristle . Especially you go gently , and you watch out to not separate the curls if you have any, if ever in life you can recover . The kanekalon does not knots against it by a little ruffled , suddenly brushing must remain superficial and will only be used to smooth

.
and once that is done , you take the air con and you make your photos Won

. .







No comments:

Post a Comment